Friday, August 27, 2010

Keep Calm and Carry On: The Playlist

I made a "Keep Calm and Carry On" iTunes playlist this week since my Art Director (ak.a. the only other person in the Bally "Art Department") was out of town, leaving me slammed with work. I don't drink, but I consider this playlist to be the equivalent of a tall cold glass of beer (served in a frosted glass).

From the Morning - Nick Drake
Bruises - Chairlift
Where does the good go - Tegan and Sara
True Affection - The Blow
All to All (Skeet Skeet remix) - Broken Social Scene
Hang me up to dry - Coldwar Kids
Lasso - Phoenix
Back in your head - Tegan and Sara
Daylight - Matt & Kim
Crystalised - The XX
1,2,3,4 - Feist
Sleep Tonight (Junior Boys Remix) - Stars
He's Gone - Leona Naess
Soft Shock - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Reason to Love You - Meiko
Sorry About Your Irony - El Ten Eleven

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering if you had a blog! Glad I found it...and this playlist. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete