Friday, August 13, 2010

Logomania

After working at Bally a little over a year now, I was recently offered a project that departed from my usual page-layout work: design a "fun","energetic","modern" logo for a large variety of health/fitness products. I've always wanted to do more illustrations/logo work, so this was a great little break (and by little break I mean three day/millions of revisions project). Although they didn't pick my favorite one, it was nice giving InDesign a rest and opening up Illustrator.

This is the very first one I did, I always have a special place
in my heart for the first idea
This is the one they picked, coming to a store near you!
I don't know if I was looking at Gatorade when
I made these or what but I still like 'em
My ex co-worker had one look at these and said they reminded him of
Nike stuff, I guess my creative mind is inundated with other brands

No comments:

Post a Comment